Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quilting Finish 2

I am so happy to have another quilting project done.  This quilt has been on the frame since December and took a lot of time to complete although I didn't keep track of the actual hours spent working on it.

The pattern is Twilight Hopscotch from Kim Diehl's book "Simple Comforts".  My quilt measures 94x94 - I made my blocks larger than those in her original design (I always seem to make my quilts big). Binding isn't on yet but here are photos of the quilting......

My plan for the weekend is to do some piecing.  I have this work-in-progress on my design wall and am anxious to get it finished so I can quilt it too.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

What magnificent quilting! Such beautiful designs. I like the WIP on your deisgn wall too. ann :-)