Monday, May 10, 2010

a quilt show, a new rabbit and dinner with my family

Yesterday was a lovely Mother's Day for me - I got to enjoy a quilt show, a new rabbit and dinner with my family.

The trip to a local quilt show resulted in this fabric stash purchase.  No plans for any of it yet, but I love the colors and prints in this fabric line.

Jim bought this adorable stone rabbit for the garden.  The rabbit is currently residing in a corner of the living room by the stairs as I can't quite yet bring myself to put him outside. 

A warmer day would have meant something on the bbq for dinner, but it was too cold and windy yesterday for that.  Instead Jim cooked a roast beef in the oven with potatoes and veggies.  Sarah and David were both here for dinner ..... I love it when our kids come over to visit.


3 comments:

vivian said...

Love the rabbit!

a good yarn said...

That's quite a pile. You'll have fun with those. Your new bunny is adorable! Ann :-)

canuckquilter said...

I don't know which I like more, the fabrics or the bunny...
-Joanne