Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Lovely Christmas

It really was a lovely Christmas this year. We had family here on Christmas Eve and again for dinner on Christmas Day. Lots of good food and great company!

I think now though we're all feeling a little like this.... a few too many Christmas treats, right Ted?

Since this is a week off work for me, I'm going to spend as much time as possible in my sewing room (oh, that makes me so happy!). I've gathered a bunch of fabric from my stash and plan to start on this quilt from Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting Jan/Feb 2010 issue. Looks like fast, easy piecing....perfect for my first project of the new year.

8 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

LOL* That kitty rump is to cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

Just love the kitty photo you've shared! I'm still chuckling!

Karen said...

Oh Ted! So funny! :)

a good yarn said...

Ted certainly is just chilling out. That's a delightful selection of fabrics and I'm looking forward to watching your progress on this quilt. Happy Stitching, Ann :-)

Janet said...

Cats are funny and yours is no exception, lol. I'm going to have to get that magazine, that's twice I've seen that pattern and I love the fabrics you've picked out.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, I'm not even a cat person but your cat looks sooooooooooo hilarious! I love this pose. I'd be snapping 1001 pictures of him!

Unknown said...

Of course I love your fabric but that Ted is just gorgeous !

GranthamLynn said...

oh what a cute kitty. I loved your message on your banner. Always time for quilting. My goal this year is to at least spend Sat. in the sewing room. Lovely to find another Sat. quilter. It was nice visiting you.
Have a great week,
Sherry